Vulcano Coffee - Aluminum Capsules compatible with Nespresso
Vulcano is an unstoppable coffee. It has a marked, decisive and decidedly over the top aromatic profile, let's say that it is a coffee that fully reflects the strength of a volcano
Vulcano is an unstoppable café. It has a marked, decisive and decidedly over the top aromatic profile, let's say it is a coffee that fully reflects the strength of a volcano. Given the value of this coffee, its selection, preparation and production has been entrusted exclusively to highly qualified personnel in the Made in Italy coffee sector in order to make the most of all its qualities. In the cup it is visually with an excellent dense and thick dark brown cream, the hints on the palate are toasted, of bitter cocoa, spices with a hint of hazelnut. We call it unstoppable because its pleasantly intense taste will be able to persist on the palate throughout the day. We strongly advise you, if only for the sake of trying it once in your life, not to hesitate and add it to your order cart. We are sure it will be the best choice of your day.
- Capsules packed in a protected atmosphere. This packaging allows to keep all the aromatic qualities of the content unaltered over time until the expiration date (See Flow Pack / Box)
- Compatible capsules with all models of Nespresso® * Original machines on the market - Essenza DeLonghi and Krups - Mini Essenza DeLonghi and Krups - Inissia DeLonghi and Krups - Prodigio DeLonghi and Krups - Pixie DeLonghi and Krups - U DeLonghi and Krups - Citiz DeLonghi and Krups - Lattissima One DeLonghi and Krups - Gamma Lattissima DeLonghi and Krups - Expert DeLonghi and Krups
- production plant
- Via della Tecnica, 18, 36030 Sarcedo VI
Via della Tecnica 18 36030 Sarcedo VI
- Coffee capsules ready to use compatible with the Nespresso®* system
- Miscela di Caffè tostato e macinato in capsula monodose. ‘’Materia prima di origine UE/non UE’’ (reg 775 2018 EU)
- storage info
- Store in a cool and dry place and to be consumed preferably by "see print on the package / box"
- net weight
- 5,3g per Capsule