Extra strong coffee inspired by real Neapolitan coffee
Strong-tasting coffee that lingers on the palate for many hours with an intense, enveloping tretaste
We recommend a ristretto coffee brew in a small cup to best enjoy this coffee.
Often bought together
Irish Coffee - Capsules compatible with Nespresso®*
Bailyes flavored coffee with an intense Irish cream flavor
Black Espresso Coffee - Capsules compatible with Nespresso®*
Super Extra Strong coffee with a strong taste
Deca Gourmet Coffee - Compostable Capsules compatible with Nespresso®*
Decaffeinated coffee with a strong, roasted and intense taste
Sambuca Coffee - Capsules compatible with Nespresso®*
Sambuca flavored coffee with an intense anise flavor
Nero Espresso Coffee 100 Capsules for the Nespresso®*
Intense roasted coffee with a full, strong taste
100% Arabica Creamy Coffee - Compostable Capsules compatible with Nespresso®*
Extraordinarily aromatic and fragrant 100% Arabica coffee
Long Creamy Coffee - Compostable Capsules compatible with Nespresso®*
Ideal coffee for breakfast or for those who like their coffee in a large cup
Once upon a time there was NAPLES. Naples the real one. That of Pulcinella, that of popular folklore, that of the tarantella danced late into the night in Piazza Plebiscito, that of the sfogliatella eaten at dawn. That of San Gennaro, that of the 'Pizza Napoletana' and that of the real Caffe' with the '5 Cs' as tradition dictates.
I have been lucky enough to go to Naples several times in my life. As a child, as a boy and as a man.
The memory that immediately comes back to me is the smell of coffee in the morning in an old coffee shop near Piazza Plebiscito, where the coffee professor's litmus test was always the same: the metal teaspoon inserted exactly into the centre of the cup of Neapolitan coffee had to sink very slowly to the edges of the cup due to the thick crema of the coffee
And that very coffee was extraordinary, so creamy and intense that I never drank a coffee like that again in my life if not in that very old café in my beautiful Naples. This is how I like to remember Naples, with the smell of that coffee that tastes of Naples, that tastes of life.
Because when you go to Naples the air you breathe is always the same.
That air that smells of Italy.
That air that you breathe, passes through your mind and goes straight to your heart.
Today, we wanted to transform the real Naples into our Caffè CREMA DI NAPOLI, created from the 'recipe' of that ancient café that made history and that will accompany me for the rest of my life.
Founder of the Capsuleria
Very dark roast. The result is a coffee with a distinctly dark crema and a bitter, pungent, penetrating taste.
Self-protected capsule that preserves all coffee and drink aromas to perfection
Separate all components: Outer Box [Paper] - Capsule Envelope [Plastic] - Capsule Closure Film [Plastic] - Coffee [Wet]
Branded Nespresso* compatible capsules for all Nespresso* coffee machine models
Perfect sweetness combined with this product
50 Cups in recyclable paper
Our unique recyclable paper capsules are designed to make your coffee taste even better
100 Normal sugar sachets
Those who really know you...know how much sugar you want in your coffee and we know it!!!
100 Extraordinary Sugar Packets Individually wrapped to impress your guests and make life sweeter
Abaribi Croissant apricot flavour - puff pastry with mother yeast
Large, mouth-watering croissant with apricot filling
- Capsules packed in a protected atmosphere. This packaging allows to keep all the aromatic qualities of the content unaltered over time until the expiration date (See Flow Pack / Box)
- Capsules compatible with all Nespresso®* machines Original - Essenza - Mini Essenza - Inissia - Prodigio - Pixie - U - Citiz - Lattissima One - Gamma Lattissima - Expert etc..
- production plant
- Via della Tecnica, 18, 36030 Sarcedo VI
Via della Tecnica 18 36030 Sarcedo VI
- Coffee capsules ready to use compatible with the Nespresso®* system
- Blend of roasted and ground coffee in single-dose capsule. '' Raw material of EU / no EU origin '' (reg 775 2018 EU)
- storage info
- Store in a cool and dry place and to be consumed preferably by "see print on the package / box"
- net weight
- 5,3g per Capsule
- spiegazione intensità
- Strong-tasting coffee that lingers on the palate for many hours with an intense, enveloping tretaste
- spiegazione erogazione
- We recommend a ristretto coffee brew in a small cup to best enjoy this coffee.
- spiegazione tostatura
- Very dark roast. The result is a coffee with a distinctly dark crema and a bitter, pungent, penetrating taste.
- Self-protected capsule that preserves all coffee and drink aromas to perfection
- Separate all components: Outer Box [Paper] - Capsule Envelope [Plastic] - Capsule Closure Film [Plastic] - Coffee [Wet]
- Branded Nespresso* compatible capsules for all Nespresso* coffee machine models
Product Reviews / Q&A
Questions & Answers (0)
Customers who bought this product also bought
Allegri Espresso Bar Coffee - Compostable Capsules compatible with Nespresso®*
Intense coffee with roasted and woody notes
Divino Coffee - Aluminum Capsules compatible with Nespresso®*
Coffee 100% Arabica Magnifico. Presents a very complex and complete aroma profile, for true connoisseurs
Special Deca Coffee - Capsules compatible with Nespresso®*
Deca coffee with an intense and enveloping taste
Chamomile Leaves - Capsules compatible with Nespresso®*
Chamomile leaves to be enjoyed in a large cup